CLASS BY ASSOCIATION offers cocktail enthusiasts an opportunity to delve deeper and refine their knowledge. Classes explore bar basics, tools and techniques as well as individual spirits, their history and use in classic and contemporary cocktails.
The Association’s Beverage Director, Kyle Krogen, hosts the 1-hour classes every Friday & Saturday from 8:00pm – 9:00pm, with each class focused on different levels of expertise and topics. Saturday classes delve deeper into topics already covered in previous classes (aka: for the true spirit nerd!); Friday classes are our “basics” class. That said, you are not required to attend the classes in any particular order and both are offered in a way that everyone can follow along.
PRIVATE GROUP CLASSES Private custom group cocktail classes can be booked or reserved in advance for groups of 12 or more any day. Private custom group cocktail class pricing varies depending on the dates, times, beverage package and size of the group. To book a private group cocktail class or for more information, please email Farah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
~ • ~
Classes are $40 per person and include:
• 1 Hour PRIVATE cocktail class
• Tasting of 3-4 craft cocktails throughout the class
~ • ~
- For optimized enjoyment, we limit classes to 16 seats.
- Registration is required for participation.
- Must be 21+ to attend.
- Late arrivals are disruptive, therefore a courtesy of 5 minutes will be honored before closing doors.
- Tickets are non-refundable, not interchangeable and not swapable for different dates.
For additional inquiries, please email email@example.com.